Sunday 12 January 2014

Nail routine you should follow .

My nails, I paint them purple *my new favroite colour of the month. ;) 
Hey , Everyone .
This is my first ever blog post and I am really excited about it . This post is basically, How to take care of your nails inexpensive. :) . 
I had seen soooo many videos for the same but personally i liked my own way of keeping my nails good FINALYYYY...

1)Stop Bitting your nails- I know its hard to control though but, U have to , biting nails slow down the growth of it , it destroys ur nails shape . It makes ur nails LOOK UGLY . :O

2) U dont have to buy expensive cuticle oils to maintain your cuticles soft and manageable except use Vaseline ( in small amount ) to ur cuticles at night leave it and taddaaa..! It will give u the same results Trust ME. :)

3) I keep pushing my nail cuticles backwards whenever i am in shower or When I suddenly get remind of it . :P , its simple, easy and it helps too. It makes ur nails look longer and will grow faster in shape.

4) File ur nails in ONLY one direction not to and fro to avoids ur nails chip.

5) REMOVE THE YELLOW STAINS RECIPE .. :) 

   
    1/2 cup of hot water

   4 tbsp baking soda


   2 tbsp hydrogen peroxide 

  
   soak 5 minutes

   buff with nail block. And there u go..!!! :) Simple. ? yes.

6) I like my nails short and neat.  But if u like ur nails long then keep in mind that it should be in a proper shape like square or slightly curve at the end it helps u from breaking. 


7) Use a good nail polish remover it should include nail conditioner , vitamin E , and able to quickly remove the nail polish .

8) Try to wear gloves while washing or cleaning which took alot of time , Since the dirt stuck in ur nails makes it look untidy and the contacts with the detergents dehydrates ur hand skin .

9) Use a good hand cream / lotion to secure the moisture of ur hand  .    

10) Use a nail strengthener it WORKS...!

I am giving away the names below , the product I prefer to use for my nail care hope it helps u guys .. :)
 
Nail Buffer  
Konad quick 4shine buffer

Nail clipper 
Vega large nail clipper

Nail Filer
anyone which u like 
 
Nail polish remover
Konad stawberry / Konad nail polish remover pump bottle
Lakme vitamin e 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment