Monday 12 June 2017

The Decent Shades of FINGERTIPS

Hey guys,

Sorry been private for while but I definitely missed you all... #hectic.. yeah I know.
So basically I am back for good. 
Today's article will lighten up the idea of pure solid colour on FINGERTIPS. 

True colour Nail polishes look equally majestic and gorgeous V/S Fingertips with Nailart.

# STOP comparing the two
few people think that it is stodgy and heavy Nail Art is in, but trust me the purely painted state you apart if you do it well.
Both of them have different ideas, occasion, mood, the interest of getting painted. You can't always have HEAVY NAIL ART on your nails.
#THEY NEED TO BREATH too...
Think of yourself always dressed up like you are going to a party probably, you have got my point by now. Nails has a basic requirement,  they need to stay healthy,  You can keep them that way by talking care, keeping them clean, tidy, moisturised.






















I personally like short nails when I am painting them with solid colours. You must be thinking many questions I can help answer few for you...
Taddaaaaa!
#HERE IS YOUR GUIDE... 
All the colours look amazingly appreciated whether its the shades of pink, orange, chocolate, black peach, red you name it and paint it, colours will give you the stunning gorgeous look if you paint them solely.


Remember tips


  • To paint them with steady hands, two coats are sufficient enough to let it sustain at least 2weeks happily.
  • Apply vaseline around the cuticle to keep them away from getting painted JUST IN CASE and predicaments.
  • Try not to rush while painting because when you do nail art there is a chance of amending them later but while painting only with basic colours the first coat needs to be tidy and not so patchy.
  • A base coat would help you to keep ur nails away from the nail paint stains, keep them strong. Try Sally Hansen which works absolutely fine for me. I can also list few for you let me know.










for update visit the below link:
https://www.facebook.com/truefingertips/

Take care and keep painting your nails.
See u soon
Love you all.
Query comments down below and. I'll write soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment