Saturday 8 February 2014

!♥♥♥!♥♥♥! Valentine's Week !♥♥♥!♥♥♥!

So Valentines ♥ week has started. Excited.. ? Yes I am, may be surprises are on there way ... ♥!
For today's article I was searching through net all the way for good nail art ideas for this years Valentine's .  I could not process any one so I decided to show u guys three different Super sexy , easy and totally in love with nail art designs . Hope you guys will like it .

So Let's Begin ..!!!
1) This is one is my favorite it is easy to do , quick , attractive . P.S I love the combination .. My type. Though it took me long to grow my nail this much . :P

What will you need : ->Nail polish- Baby Cute Pink
                                       White

                                       Black .
                                    ->Tooth pick 
                                    ->Top coat

Accessorize your beautiful hand with Rings, Bracelets whatever you want.







2) Next I am sharing is Neutral more Black, Nail Art totally working . Trust me .

I Select this one because it gives your hand a good look, shows your obsession / Hardwork for nail art like mine does. :)

 What will you need ? -> Nail Polish
                                         Black
                                         Neutral
                                         Shimmery Silver
                                    -> Toothpicks 

 This design is Easy, Attractive and one of the best
  for this Valentines with your Man .
 *Man. ;) :* :P .   




3) Last but not the least is super easy , again quick , eye catching. P.S for all the Beginners a must try...

  What will you need ?
                                -> Intense Red Nail Polish
                                    White Nail Polish

                                     Light Pink Polish
                                    Top Coat
                                -> Toothpicks 









Hope you guys like it .
So at end A Tip for you - Take your time to do your nail art . Practice Makes Women Nail Art Perfect . :) love you guys, Flaunt your nail as much as you can do .
Hasta La Vista :* Have a Happy Happy Valentines Day . www.facebook.com/truefingertips

2 comments: