Friday 31 January 2014

Stripped...♥♥♥!

Hey guys, today I am showing You my STRIPPED Nail Art.. . My Nail art for the week .. :).
What Will You Need ...

1) Nail Polish With Different Shades *
With a mint twist . ♥♥♥ !
2) Clear Nail Polish
3) Fan Nail Art Brush
5) Small Dish/ Plate
6) Cotton Pad Balls*
7) Nail Paint Remover *
 (*) Not Specific  Depends On You .. :P


Lets Begin...!


1) Paint Your Nails With a Simple Base Color - I have Painted mine with Cute Pink .
2) Take Few drops of Blue Nail Polish , then dip every end of the Fan brush into Blue. 

3) Now make Lines Across your nails from left to right and then right to left.
4) Don't worry to make perfectly straight line - just make sure it should cover your nail.

5) Repeat the steps, of making lines to and fro, until it cover your nails enough . For my nails I selected Pink, Black,  Dark Blue, Light Blue Nail Polish .6) Once You are done making lines secure it with a topcoat or a clear nail polish .
This is my Final picture Of how it looks .  :P
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hope you guys Like it . :) Thank you . Love you guys :*

2 comments: